Updated: Mar 16
Yield 6 Mini Frittatas
Individual baking pans, below: (on Amazon)
9 ea. eggs
2 Tablespoons milk or cream
1 cup thinly slice assorted mushrooms
1/2 sweet onion, 1/4 diced
Oil or butter for sauteing
1/8 cup grated Reggiano cheese
1/8 cup grated Ariana (white goat gouda) cheese
Pan spray or butter for coating the baking pans
1. Slice the mushrooms, set aside
2. Dice the onion into 1/4" dice
3. Saute onions for 3-5 minutes in olive oil, and then add the mushroom and cook until tender, set aside.
4.Whip the eggs in a bowl with the milk until fluffy, add a pinch of salt and pepper, and then add the fresh herbs (if using).
5. Fold in the mushrooms and onions, and then the cheese.
6. Butter or oil the individual muffing pans, and then spoon the mixture in evenly.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes, they should be just done all the way through, and remember they will continue to cook and finish after you take out of the oven.